IMPORTANT RETURN INFORMATION:
Thank you for shopping at JamsWorldShop.com!
- We accept only items purchased through www.jamsworldshop.com
- FINAL SALE: All items marked with a reduced price or that are purchased at a sale/discounted price cannot be returned or exchanged for credit, or refunds. Quilt Kits are also all sales final. Claims of not seeing or reading “Final Sale” will NOT be accepted.
- Please do not list any exchange requests on the Return Form as they will not be processed. If you desire a different size, print, or style please proceed to the web store to place a NEW order. Mail, phone, fax-order customers please contact us to place a new order or receive additional order forms.
- For all other items to be eligible for your refund as described below, the merchandise must be returned unworn with tags intact and must be accompanied by the original return form and customs documents (if applicable) by the postmark date.
- Unacceptable Return Items: No original return form enclosed. Missing or unattached tags (we will use our discretion for items sent back with tags unattached). Items damaged in your care. Example: lipstick or deodorant stains, bad odors, worn or washed etc. If you believe an item was damaged during shipment, please check box “Quality: Manufacturing Defect” on your return form and ship back by the least costly shipping method. All garments are subject to examination.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from the shipped date. Returns sent back PAST its postmark date will not be accepted. Items will be shipped back and returned to you at your cost. Card used at the time of the purchase will be charged the postage/freight to ship the items back to you PLUS an additional $5.00 handling fee.
- We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries; returns are to be sent insured and prepaid.
For Refund of Acceptable Online Purchases:
- Your package includes a Customer Copy, a Return Form and/or Customs Documents. Retain the customer copy for your records and send back the completed return form by checking a ‘reason for return’. Please indicate the items you are returning by placing a check mark in the box and quantity returning.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely and include the completed Return Form and Customs Documents (if applicable). Cut the bottom right corner out of your return form and attach the prepared label to the outside of your sealed package. Please note that the Return Label is not pre-paid, therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Please allow 7-10 business days from the date in which your package is checked into our corporate office for a refund to be processed. As well as 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement depending on your Financial Institution/Credit Card Company. Please allow 20 days for International and APO/FPO addresses. As well as 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement depending on your Financial Institution/Credit Card Company.
For Refund of Defective Items and Wrong Items Shipped:
- Please note that all item(s) marked as defective are subject to inspection.
- Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, an exact replacement, if available, will be shipped to you free of charge. If your exact replacement is out of stock, we will process a refund back to the same form as the original order payment method. *Replacement items are not sent until the return items are sent back to us and we have inspected them.
- The shipping credit amount is subject to the following for returns from the US, APO/FPO and US territory addresses: US Postal Priority Mail (Flat Rate Boxes). If overnight, 2-day, or 3-day service is used, only the amount US Postal would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you (not the actual amount spent). The same credit method applies for International returns.
If you have any questions please contact our Retail Department via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-847-5267 or 808-847-5985